For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ack. blarg. rawr.

Things i am strangely obsessive about:

*Lists. can i get a woot woot from my fellow OCDs?

*Seinfield. me and my quirky sense of humor.

*Law and Order. Let me tell you. Detectives are a hot people.

*Cheez its. get your own box cuz i'll kill for my box.

*aliens. me and my tin hat are quite prepared for any invasions. also it's really fun to bring aliens up in a conversation and see people recoil at my oddness.

*my sock monkey pajamas. warm, cozy, cute, and jacki has the same exact ones. we used our psychic twin powers to buy the same ones.

*stealthy business. to quote jacki "it's my favorite kind of business"

*(hee hee)boys. certain particular boys that we won't name.

and so i guess my feeble attempt to combat my boredom is over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home