For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Monday, January 29, 2007

the way to my heart is lined in fleece

i have decided that the meaning of life is warm fleecy coziness.
pajamas. preferably with a cute print.
when i die, all i ask is that you put my soul at peace and bury me in fleecy cozy goodness.

Is it possible to live in pajama pants or is that not socially acceptable?

*runs off to ponder this deep philosophical thought*

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 29, 2007 6:18:00 PM , Anonymous Jacki said...

    Hahaha I totally agree with you! Like my giant fleecy pajama um...sack..thing...which is the antithesis of sexy but is very cozy and makes my soul smile!!! It's like a magic trick for your heart. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home