For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Thursday, February 01, 2007

attack of the morbid corpse hands......

.......which are eerily similar to a certain someone me and jacki are friends with. that lives near her..
hee hee

anyways,
my hands have been really, quite unusually cold lately. I've felt tempted quite a few times to grab random burning objects in an attempt to try and restore some warmth, color, and normalcy to my hands.

they look like vampire hands.
or maybe zombie hands.

*runs off to find some tanning lotion and a heater*

I refuse to let any part of my body look, even remotely, dead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home