For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Friday, February 09, 2007

Is almost dying any excuse for not being fun? -House

So today, apart from something drilling into my brain and causing a migraine and the teachers/school part, was fantastically fun.

Jacki picked me up from school and then we went to my house and started our documentary.

of our lives.

it's pretty freakin' amazing

we went and videoed jacki having a staring contest with the llama/al paca things that live down the road. and this creepy guy kept driving past and watching us and my mom got kinda freaked out by him.

i think he thought we were stealing them.

but he didn't have to worry. We were only going to borrow them for a little while.


and maybe ride them. and shear them and make llama sweaters.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, February 09, 2007 7:09:00 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

    So I'm totally weirded out by the fact that there's an entire website devoted to this, but:

    Q: What's the difference between alpacas and llamas?
    A: Size and fiber quality. Llamas were primarily bred to be a beast
    of burden, and alpacas were bred primarily as fiber producers. An
    average alpaca standing 34"-36" at the withers, where llamas stand
    42"-48" at the withers. An adult alpaca will generally produce 5-8#s
    of high quality exotic uniformly crimped fiber in a single fiber
    fleece, each year.


    So I would need a llama if I were going to ride it like a pony. A BIG llama. I would name it Swiftwind. And I would totally stop driving. Because how awesome would I look in the school parking lot going "SWIFTWIND...AWAAAAAAY"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home