For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Thursday, February 01, 2007

my day and how no one loves me.....

.....except for jacki.
i got stranded at school.
cuz my parents couldn't come pick me up.
so jacki came and got me.

and we looked and lusted over the fantabulous clothes in a delia's catalogue.
and she made homemade tea the old-fashioned way
and i drank it
and it was yummy
and then we watched some of Nanny McPhee and commented on the creepiness of the ladies. gah. scariness. not cool
and then we watched part of the Spongebob movie.
good stuff right there
and it was a fabulous time
i felt the need to share

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home