For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Friday, March 09, 2007

ooooo....another fun shtory.

Today i went to the doctor's office and the doctor pulled my mom aside and was all, "Is your daughter anorexic or bulimic? because she's so tiny and small and skinny but her head is soooo big."

oh good gosh i laughed myself hoarse when i found out because:
a)me? skinny?
b)i knew my head was disproportionately large but i didn't realize it was that noticeable.
and c)then my mom had to explain that no, i actually eat more than i should and that big heads just run in the family.

*sighs and holds her sides*

i told jacki and she turned red from laughing so hard.



this made my week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home