For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ahem.......a list..

.....Of Songs that make me want to leap up and start a spontaneous dance partay with Jacki:

Chelsea by Stefy. Jacki got me addicted.

Better Than Me by Hinder. it makes me get my cell phone out and wave it around in the air. (does that make sense? is that weird?)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. i just think it's just a fun song.

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. Again, fun.




are these songs one normally dances too?
because i find myself dancing quite alot.

hmmm......

*ponders the awkwardness that she is*

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home