For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

dang i'm good.

I got my license of freedom and all things wonderful today.
no more riding around in the ghetto-mobile aka. the pile of junk that is the family vehicle.
it is gross.

and i found out that my dad bought me a car today.
he says it's a silver Honda something.
i wanted a mustang but when he called it was already sold.
dang it.

oh well.....i really hope it's not too ugly.
my dad tends to gravitate towards the ugliest possible cars ever made.
it some sort of backwards, twisted parental sense embedded when i was born.


my mom has it too. way back when she used to pick out my clothes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home