For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Saturday, June 23, 2007

so..........

.........yeah. summer.
woo hoo.

except i got a job
and i hate working
so......yeah.....that's pretty blarg

and i'll have to use my pay for the next couple weeks to pay back my parents

because guess what i did!!!




I ran into a tree.
smashed the right light of my car, ripped the mirror completely off, smashed in one place on the side, and got a huge gouge all the way up the side.

not cool

i do not want to give up any of my money because i'm saving up for the prettyful
all-black chucks at hot topic that are $37.

because i'm poor.

an articulate arg of frustration at how this happened to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home