For those days when you want to feel like a mental patient from the 80's

now the neighbors can dance in the police disco lights.....

Friday, November 30, 2007

So I haven't posted in a while...

...because I've been too busy having fun
There was:

-random movie watching time with Sebi

-man hunt nights

-we are working on plans for a cross country road trip (i'm providing the VW van we will be living out of)

-some road trips up to Tysons to shoppy shop shopage (Adam got thoroughly frustrated with me and Sebo's shenanigans and horrible direction giving)

-Sebo, Rocky (Raquel, Sebo's sissy), and me (ra.in) did some Myspace stalking

-um...some Florida trips for Thanksgiving

and........I thinks that about sums up my living-ness lately.
I've basically been living at Sebo's (Sebastian)lately.
I don't know. That's kind of a new development.

So...
And I leave you with this:

48%


My new obsession: zombies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home